“Fair prices, great food and a warm welcoming atmosphere!”

Woody's Grill and Tap
Ranked #400 of 3,319 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Neighborhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've been here a few times both as a couple and alone for a drink in the Evening and each time I come here the staff are amazingly friendly, the food is always delicious and freshly prepared and the beer is not notch with plenty to choose from. Thanks Guys!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Their wood-fired pizza is delicious! This coming from someone who lives in Chicago!! I look forward to visiting my daughter in Boston and.....stopping by Woody's to pick up a pizza for us. Their thin crust pizzas are fantastic....not greasy! They remind me of the pizzas we have had in Rome.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Boston is a great restaurant town and I really should try some new places, but Woody's is so dependably good, I just keep coming back. The wood-fired pizza is great, salads are generously sized...some of the other dishes seem ambitious for a college hangout, but the asparagus and polenta app was very good. It's a warm, friendly place...dark and cozy...never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were in the neighborhood for a music conference at the Boston Conservatory, and noticed this place on our way to the car. It looked intriguing from the outside - just had that appearance of "good food and beer will be inside here". When we entered, we were promptly greeted and seated, having been offered the choice of a high top or a booth. We took the high top. Drink orders were taken quickly, and we received good advice about the menu from our waitress. We had two small pizzas, bruschetta, a salad with toasted goat cheese, and one other polenta appetizer with asparagus. ALL of it exceeded our expectations for deliciousness. Dairy-vegetarians are easily satisfied here. The beers were quite good, too. I had a coffee porter and my husband had a weiss beer.

This restaurant is within striking distance of: Symphony Hall, The Boston Conservatory, the New England Conservatory, the Berklee College of Music, Northeastern University, and the big Christian Science center.

Stop in - you'll be so glad you did!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

easy ,friendly neighboorhood hangout,good food for the price ,great service,friendly.close to the pop and art museum and fenway