“Very good for meat eaters (what do I want?...)”
Review of The Capital Grille

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Herford or Massachusetts Avenues
Transit: Hynes Convention Center
Description: Make it a day to remember. From birthdays and anniversaries to professional milestones, we aim to make every gathering special at The Capital Grille. Open seven days a week, The Capital Grille is best known for our expertly prepared steaks, which are dry aged in house for 18 to 24 days and then hand-cut by our restaurant's on-premise butcher. The Capital Grille's wine list features more than 350 selections, and its floor-to-ceiling wine kiosk regularly houses 3,500 - 5,000 bottles. Reservations are recommended but not required. For more information, please visit our website. We look forward to delighting you.
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

My friend is a kosher eater and the kitchen made an effort to feed her.
Salads, eggs on toast with vegetables. I was a bit surprised as in the whole world today , restaurants are prepared to feed vegetarians and vegans. But she was happy.
I had clam chowder soup , excellent and lobster roll( no bread...).
The restaurant has a lunch menu for $20
Starter and main dish.
Which wS very satisfying.
Our server was so galant. Tried to really help her.
The bar looks fabulous.
On our way out we saw a big cabinet with small doors. Each cel had a few wine bottles and names. I guess people bring their wines and these are kept here for the next meal.
I feel that these lunches are a real deal.
The restaurant is elegant, not full over lunch time. I truly recommend it .

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed September 8, 2016

The food, the location, the service - all TOP NOTCH. We had a wonderful dinner at Capital Grille celebrating our recent wedding. The server(s) were attentive and courteous. We had a wonderful card of congratulations waiting for us at our table when we were seated. The meal was phenomenal and everything was cooked perfectly. I would highly recommend reserving a table the next time you are able.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016

I stopped in pre game for drinks and appetizers. Everything was as delicious as it always is when visiting a Capital Grille and the service was spot on. Even though we just had beverages and apps, the bartenders were happy to serve us and make sure we had everything we needed. I love the Prosciutto wrapped Mozzarella and the Crab and Lobster cakes were flavorful as well. I am looking forward to visiting again soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

The onion soup was delicious, the caesar sald was spot on, we enjoyed baked mushrooms and truffle fries as sides. service was efficient and attentive. our porterhouse steak was decent, but below our expectations for a restaurant at this level. the crust was not charred as crispy as we requested, and the meat inside was not as juicy as i've come to demand from top steakhouses.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

An amazing steakhouse which also serves some of the best fish you can ever eat. The service is 5 star. We usually go in Aug due to the "Generous Pour" which is 7 glasses of wine for $28.. They showcase different and unique wineries every year. You can check out their website to view which winery's they will be hosting. We eat here a few times of year and I look forward to each and every time. They have unique breads they place on the table which are always great. We love sitting in the booths....The restaurant has an aristocratic feel and we love the ambience both of the bar and the restaurant. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Cheryl K