Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Boston Pizza Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Boston Pizza Tours
from $39.00
from $49.00
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews great pizza the north end our tour guide slice of pizza love pizza old north church living social deal ferry ride great tour chocolate making would highly recommend this tour local history walking tour out of towners historical sites a lot of fun food tour
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Awesome tour w/ great food! Lots of fun even though it rained. Rowan had amazing energy/knowledge :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a small group so it was more like having pizza and beer with friends.Martin, our guide was fantastic, taking us to some fun places with great pizza! One of the best food tours I've done.Highly recommend this.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was one of the highlights of my trip. The tour guide was great and provided a lot of interesting background knowledge of the North End neighborhood. The pizza was awesome and the tour included a total of 3 slices over the 2.5 hour tour. Different styles of pizza but each delicious. The tour also included admission to the Old North Church which was an unexpected bonus and visits to a couple other stops on the Freedom Trail. The tour guide also provided some additional recommendations for food aside from the restaurants we ate at throughout the tour. Great way to see the North End and I am glad I found this tour!

1  Thank butrfli480
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went on this tour last night and still thinking about the pizza we had at Rina's and the terrifying details of the baby farm on Hanover Street. Nichole was an excellent guide and I would gladly take a tour with her again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a pretty lengthy layover in Boston so I decided to see what kind of fun I could get into doing my 9 hour layover. I booked the tour that morning before leaving for my flight to Boston.

I feel like the check in info wasn’t clearly stated. I later liked and found where it said to check in. Maybe I was expecting an actual address. The location is at the boxer statue. I was one of the last people to arrive with about 5 minutes before the tour stated. I was given a sticker to identify myself (it quickly fell off) and we got started.

Probably the best thing about this tour for me was that it killed basically 3 birds with 1 stone. 1) I got lunch 2) I killed time during my lengthy layover. 3) I got to see some historic sights in Boston.

The guide takes you around Boston’s historic North End and tells you about different historic locations and current eateries. I didn’t realize that the tour also included admission into The Old North Church.

Throughout the walking tour we stopped at 3 different places that served pizza. I enjoyed that at each location our tour guide would procure the pizza and pass them out. It was very organized. I was there on a Thursday afternoon in October. I’m not sure how organized it is during the summer as most places were VERY small. One of the locations could only really accommodate seating for our group of 9!

The three pizzas were ok....I mean it’s cheese pizza after all. But again, it provided a nice lunch option for me. The tour is prob 80% Boston history/walking and 20%pizza. So don’t let the name fool you. It’s not all pizza.

If you’re looking for a nice way to see the area and sample some pizza, I would recommend this tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would hate for people to think that this is a highlight when visiting Boston. The guide was extremely disorganized and like others have mentioned, the group is too big to eat in a restaurant or hear any history (not that there was much from the guide).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Done it twice! Great tour! Lived in Boston my whole life. Fantastic way to share the culture, history and Pizza with great friends and family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great time on the North End Pizza Tour! We got to the first slice really quickly and had plenty of time to sit and relax while we enjoyed each slice. Our guide pointed out a bunch of additional places along the way to try. Really enjoyed the historical Freedom Trail information as well. Full-sized slices of pizza at each stop! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our tour guide was very nice. However, it was hard to hear him sometimes (there were 16 people on the tour which isn't unreasonable, but it was hard to be close enough to hear when walking on on the crowded streets).

The pizza was good but not "the best" that we have ever had; 2 of the 3 slices only had cheese as the topping. From other reviewers' comments, it sounds like the tour guides might change up the restaurants though.

The Longfellow talk was informative. The chocolate making demonstration was an interesting bonus.

Just some additional thoughts:
Since the tour covers Boston’s historic Little Italy, we thought it would have been fun to have some stories from some older Italians along the way to make it feel a little more authentic ("I remember when..."). Or, it might have been cool to watch pizzas being made, learn how pizza making has changed over the years, or to see an old brick oven and learn why it is better/different from the ovens we use in modern kitchens.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Martin is an amazing guide and genuinely good guy. He is knowledgeable and funny, making a two and half hour tour fly by. It didnt even feel like a tour, it was like walking around the north end with some buddies, one of them being really informative! So worth the time and money. We even practiced our Boston accents and he said we sounded like the locals. All he needs to add to the tour is a walk by Matt Damon's childhood home. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Smartestsnail