“Open Windows, Ambiance of Italy”

Ristorante Saraceno
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Saraceno is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #195 of 3,275 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The service was excellent. There were three of us. Jim enjoyed the escargot as an appetizer. The veal piccata melted in my mouth. Very reasonably price for the dining experience. After dinner walked through the North End.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My best friends were in from Texas and wanted to go to an Italian Restrotane in the North End (Itanian District). My Husband and I do not go out to eat Italian because He is Italian, and you know who can cook anything authnic Italian better than him? Well my Husband was literally speechless. It was like being in Naples, we were all so impressed with the Service and price was extremely reasonable. It will now be our Favorate place.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

This place was amazing. We first went to another place with John ratings that had a line. We got fed up and went shopping.
In three different ships we asked for the place they went with family, and every one of them said Saraceno in the top 3 choices. So we went and we were THRILLED. Skip the crazy lines. The food is amazing, the service is personal an warm and friendly, (I want to be adopted), and the wine was perfect. If you are coming to visit Little Italy, skip the hype and ask some locals!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We randomly chose this restaurant and found a gem. The mussels in red sauce was to die for. i could eat plate after plate and mop up the red sauce with their bread. Pasta was fresh. Osso bucco was delish. Dinner prices were very reasonable. The lunch specials are even a better deal!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Our hotel manager recommended this restaurant and we're so glad he did. The decor, the atmosphere, the food and the service were all wonderful. Our waitress was excellent, very nice, not intrusive and gave great recommendations. We had a nice bottle of red wine, my husband had the sea bass which he raved about and I had pasta which was very good. Large portions too. It was one of our more expensive meals on our trip, but we both totally enjoyed it. Highly recommend this restaurant.