“Slice and a beer before the game.”
Review of Halftime Pizza

Halftime Pizza
Ranked #987 of 3,319 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stopped here for a slice and a beer before a Bruins game. The place is spacious on the inside and they have plenty of seating. Is it fine dining in Boston's North End....no, but if you want a quick bite and a beer or soda before the game, this is the place to go.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My wife and I each had two slices of pizza. All 4 slice were not very good. Pizza much have been sitting a while in the glass. Bottoms were burnt. Not much taste at all. Maybe locals are used to it but if I had to do it again I would just buy pizza from Walmart freezer. It tastes better. Good location, fast service.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Half time is a hole in the wall kind of place across from Boston Garden. They sell pizza and Italian food. There are multiple varieties of pizza by the slice, so it's easy to grab a slice and run. The price is reasonable, and I've never had a bad meal here. I particularly enjoy their white pizza by the slice. If you are in the area for breakfast, stop in and get a slice of breakfast pizza.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

It may look small from the outside, but there was plenty of room for everyone!! We ate here before a Celtics game (we won by the way) I only wish they had menus you could take to the table for larger groups who don't want to all stand at the counter to order. We had the Paul Pierce and Three Pointer as well as a slice of pizza and a sausage sandwich (I'm not sure the name) Everything was tasty and fresh. Yummy!!

Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

Deffinately would recommend if you needed a quick bite to eat but not a sit down and enjoy meal type place.