“Great Variety”

Neighborhood: South End
toronto
“Great Variety”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I ate here twice during my stay. The breakfast is huge. The quality of the food is good. It's fast but not greasy. There are public washrooms. The service was friendly. The price is good (about $8 per meal). I would go back.

• Visited July 2013

Williamsburg, Massachusetts
“Sandwiches good....staff seemed stoned”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had trouble finding an open not too expensive cafe for lunch on a Saturday in the South End and happened into Francesca's. We waited quite a while to be greeted and then again once we were ready to order. the place was a little busy but there just seemed to be a real non-nonchalance about the staff. The sandwiches were quite good but next time I would go when I was not very hungry or for take out.

Visited January 2013
Market Rasen, United Kingdom
“Great Sandwiches!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My friend and I just needed a quick sandwich before heading off to catch a movie. The food was hot and well presented - I chose the tuna melt - and arrived promptly. The African American waitress at Francesca's was quick, super polite and friendly and handled a busy restaurant and coffee shop with aplomb.

• Visited January 2013
Preston
“Great value!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Super sandwich, salad and coffee bar. Ate there several times. Pleasant staff and everything made fresh to order. Good value too.

Visited August 2012
boston
“Attitude”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

The food is good: the wait staff and counter staff has been one of the worst in Boston for 20 years almost now... believe me I have lived and been a patron since it opened.

Visited December 2011