“Best pizza”

Neighborhood: North End
Canandaigua, New York
“Best pizza”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our segway guide suggested this place. 25 different kinds of pizza. Slices were huge! They sell beer and wine also. And right in the middle of Little Italy!

Visited August 2012

Virginia
“Still Great After 25 Years!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I used to go to this place all the time beginning when I was in college and spent my summers in the North End. In those days a slice (1/4 of a pizza) was a $1 and the calzone was a $1.50 (and the place was called George's Pizza). I went today with family, including my children, and it's still amazing. One slice of pizza is still really two, and it's hard to find a place that allows you to order a slice in so many varieties (including my favorite white one). It's not a $1 a slice anymore but at under $6 it's still a great deal. This place will always be one of my favorites.

Laconia, New Hampshire
“Awesome slice of pie!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

My bf n I ordered the chix parm calzone and a slice of cheese pizza to split ..the pizza was awesome.. the chix parm needed a little more flavor.. but over all it was good

Markham, Canada
“Don't miss Ernesto's Pizza”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Ernesto's pizza is by far the best pizzas I've ever tried. We accidentally ran into this small eatery while browsing through the North End area in Boston. After our first visit, we kept coming over and over. Andrea, the owner, is a delightful lady. If you ever go to Boston, make note of this place. Their pizzas are generous, reasonably priced and delicious.

• Visited August 2011
Florida
“Great pizza”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were just finishing off a tour of the Paul revere house and decided we were hungry. I figured we could wander around the North End for a few minutes and find something quick and good. We found Ernesto's and were thrilled. This is a small storefront pizza place with about 8 tables inside and two outside, counter service only. They had about 15 different types of pizza already cooked and ready to be sold by the slice. We ordered one slice of cheese and one of meat lovers. What we got was almost lunch for four. The slices here are humongous, probably a quarter of a pie per slice, at $4-$6 per slice it was well worth it. Some of the best pizza we have ever had, even my 10 year old who always gives me his crust, ate the crust. WOW. Worth seeking out. They did have a couple of other items on the menu, calzones and salads every day and shrimp scampi on Fridays.

• Visited July 2012