“Stylish location with well prepared food.”
Review of 29 Newbury Street - CLOSED

Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Berkeley and Arlington
Transit: Arlington Stop on Green Line
Reviewed August 17, 2013

There has been a restaurant at 29 Newbury Street in Boston for as long as I can remember. The current incarnation is a modern bistro style establishment. Our family had brunch there on a recent Sunday morning. Our meals were all prepared very well and the efficient but not pushy service helped to set the tone. The location is convenient to high-end shopping and complements a day out in the area.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

After walking through out Boston, I thought I would try a new little place for some refreshments. The bar/restaurant is a little austere, but the place has been in business for many years---it is because of the friendly service!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Was told by a friend that I had to come here and try the fish tacos when I visited Boston, so I did! They were very good, and the service was great! It was lovely to sit in air conditioned comfort on a hot day in July, looking out on the street while enjoying good food. And my water glass was kept topped up! Great service, lovely spot.

1  Thank chicalocaNovaScotia
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The restaurant was pretty empty when we arrived at 6:30, to a nice greeting. We were sat at a booth inside and the wall was dirty with some type of food. We received 3 menus, one had food stuck in the middle and smelled the other only had one side of the items the other side was missing. The food was good, I had salmon and it was well cooked and served on snap peas. Most people seemed to enjoy the outside dining, however we wanted be inside due to the weather.......

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Was having such a nice time until we were felt like we had over stayed are welcome, will not be going there again . people there is a reason why it's empty on a Saturday , good food not much choice.