“Theater night”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #259 of 3,188 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Orleans, Massachusetts
“Theater night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent hostess, waitress, and food. Our waitress, Erica, was very personable and knowledgeable. She informed us about portion size and dairy free entrees. The Bass was excellent and enough to share. The lettuce wraps are a favorite.
We always choose PF Changs when going to the play or ballet and we have never been disappointed.

Visited January 2014

Manchester, Connecticut, United States
“A nice retreat after a walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food was very nice and the atmosphere was great after walking the Freedom Trail and then getting out of the rain. The staff were very friendly and when they found out it was our first time staying in Boston they gave us a couple of gift cards. Very nice way to be introduced to Boston.

Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“I guess it was nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Being European, the whole American style of Chinese food is a bit foreign to me. Normally we get tons of different dishes to share around the table. Here you order individually as a plate portion. So that was a bit different. But the food was good and the atmosphere and decal of the restaurant was neat.

Visited June 2013
Swampscott
“Excellent dinner on New Year's Eve - and gluten free too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I usually avoid restaurants on New Year's Eve because of notoriously poor service and mediocre food. Past experiences included waitresses who wished they were somewhere else (out partying??) and take-out food that was absolutely cold after a short drive home.

This year, we decided to go to First Night in Boston (which was fantastic) after a hiatus of many years. So we needed to have dinner out. We were fortunate to get a 4:30 pm reservation at PF Changs in Boston since I waited until 2 days before New Year's Eve...every other time was already booked. The lines were long as usual for folks without reservations, but we were seated within about 10 minutes.

PF Changs restored my opinion of New Year's Eve dinners out...we had a wonderful time, and a great meal with excellent service.

They always ask if you've been there before...and we have, many times, in many different cities. I must eat gluten free and there are lots of excellent choices, so my wife also decided to order gluten free so we could share everything.

The lettuce wrap appetizers were excellent, as usual. I had a glass of red sangria and my wife ordered a glass of Riesling which was also very good (I sampled).

Our entrees were Moo Goo Gai Pan and Mongolian Beef, both prepared gluten free. PF Changs serves gluten free soy sauce upon asking, and they use different shaped china for GF foods, in an effort to avoid cross-contamination. I really appreciate the extra care they take with people who must eat GF.

Many thanks to Theresa for her excellent service...and for working so hard on New Year's Eve! We will be back.

• Visited December 2013
Salem, New Hampshire
“Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

My daughter loves this restaurant and it has become our place to go when we are in town together. We usually try something different and share a bunch of appetizers! This would be her Favorite.

Visited September 2013