“Good location”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Park Plaza
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Arlington Street
Transit: Green Line - Arlington Station
Chicago, Illinois
“Good location”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Service was amazing and food was good. I went an early dinner with friends and we ended up closing the place. It was fun and time passed by quickly. If you are in the bar area, try to get a booth.

Visited February 2013

Lisbon, Portugal
“lobster of quality”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

we enter without reservation and the staff was very kind . The young lady waiter was always very kind and suggesting lobster was a very unforgettable experience. Flawless service

• Visited March 2013
Hartsdale, New York
“Nothing special”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Seating at the bar. Burger was good. Took a long time to get it.
Convenient if you stay at the Boston Park Plaza.

Visited February 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“A huge disappointment...”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

For a seafood restaurant located in Boston, I certainly expected better and was hugely disappointed. The only good thing that I can say about my dining experience last night is that the calamari appetizer was very good with two good accompanying sauces.
I was dining with two companions and the only thing that looked fairly appetizing was the plate of fish and chips that my nephew ordered. I had a steak and lobster special priced at $25 that was barely palatable and pretty much a joke. The steak was so small (about 3 oz.) that it came pre-sliced probably to mask it's tiny size and the "lobster" was literally a small rock lobster that could have been consumed in two bites. Has anyone told the food and beverage manager of this establishment that this is Boston and that there are probably a million places to procure lobster that is literally caught right off the coast? The rock lobster that was served to me had obviously been frozen for some time as it was tough and had dark edges to the meat. It looked like it came from Thailand.
I have previously eaten at this chain on the West Coast in Seattle and Portland and have enjoyed the cuisine there, but this was almost a different dining experience entirely, but unfortunately with the same name over the door.
This chain is probably doomed if this is what most diners experience, and the small number of diners last night certainly support this poor showing.
Service was tepid considering the small number of diners.

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“The best lobster roll ever!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Their lobster roll is all lobster meat with a touch of mayo and just a bit of celery. I thought I would not be able to eat it, but I didn't leave a crumb. I do not remember what my friend ordered, I just know she raved about it too!