“Delicious seafood dish”

Neighborhood: Back Bay
Seattle, Washington
“Delicious seafood dish”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

In my 5 day stay in Boston, I ate here twice! I love the seafood madras dish and it was reasonably priced. The restaurant is small but cozy. Quick and good service. Definitely going here again if I ever come back to Boston.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Fast. Fabulous.”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is my go-to quick lunch spot. The food is always amazing and out in minutes. Door-to-door I can make a 30 minute lunch break work, and still have awesome food. You can also order ahead, online or over the phone, so your food will be waiting for you when you arrive.

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good value in boston”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We thoroughly enjoyed our evening at the restaurant. Fair sized portions and a good choice of authentic dishes at a reasonable price - ideal

Visited September 2013
Pembroke, Massachusetts
“Pad thai is the best in Boston”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Most delicious pad thai in Boston in my opinion. Convenient and relatively quick for lunch. Always a good choice!

• Visited July 2013
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Good Thai food on Newbury Street”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

While shopping along Newbury Street my husband and I went downstairs to the Thai Basil Restaurant and enjoyed a very yummy lunch. I had my favorite Shrimp and Chicken Pad Thai and he had the Crispy Chicken Pad Thai and we both really thought it was good. I asked for mine to be medium hot spicy but it wasn't as hot as I'd expect but better than being too hot. If you like good authentic Thai food, try it out!

• Visited August 2013