“Excellent time”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South End
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

A must visit in Boston. Awesome show and great fun for the price. The food is just ok. Tons of beer and no forks!

A+

1  Thank Tek20

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Went here many times with different groups. It was a blast. The best thing was the special
ordered carrot cake. I'm still trying to find out where they got it or how to make it. Hope
someone sees this and lets me know.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have wondered about this place since I moved to Boston and my curiosity finally got the best of me. My wife and I had a wonderful time getting drunk, laughing at bawdy jokes and eating with our hands.

The place itself is isolated, though not hard to get to. A funny little man (the oaf, Schmilkis) opened the doors and welcomed us in with the promise of “beer and wenches” inside. Our lovely and charming “wench” Peggy made us all feel welcome. She got us started with pitchers of beer and carafes of wine which flowed freely throughout the evening. (Technically you get a certain number of pitchers, but we had more than enough for everyone at the table to get hammered)

The show itself is a lot of delightful silliness and randy humor. The delightful, multi-talented wenches joined the Oaf, the Jester and the amusingly squat King on the stage for skits and humorous ditties with plenty of audience participation. The highlights of the evening were a drunken retelling of the Cinderella story and a couple of audience members who “jousted” with French bread between their legs (I’m not going to try to explain that one; you just have to see it).

In summation: a night at the Medieval Manor is a pitcher of beer, a pile of food and a barrel of laughs and you should definitely give it a try!

1  Thank dalzay
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Took my wife and family for my wife's birthday to see this comedy musical show & Dinner. Had a Great time. Casual dress. Just so you know, no utensils are used. Just your fingers ( don't worry not messy food, but extremely Good. ) there's no food throwing allowed either. Respect for everyone is mandated if you wish to see the entire show. Please go to website for all info.
Tip : the more people in group the cheaper the Tickets. And easy in & Out close to Ma pike. Entrance.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Had a great time at the Medieval Manor. The king and cast of merry men and women made me laugh quite a bit during the show. They did a great job of getting guests onto the stage and into the acts. The food and drinks were in good supply through out the night.
My tips are as follows:
The entry door is located at the parking side of the building (castle) and is unmarked and can be hard to locate.
Go easy on the salad dressing, it's makes the salad hard to grip when your using your fingertips.
If you are planning to drink alcohol all diners will need proper ID or its water and ice tea regardless how old you look.
Save some of your loaf of bread, it dips well into your tomato soup.
If you have a large tankard of beer in front of you it needs to be shared with fellow guest at your table who ordered the same type of drink as you.
While the auto parking is good, we took the "T" to Broadway Station and had a quick walk to the Manor.