“Nice Newbury Lunch”
Review of Papa Razzi

Papa Razzi
Reserve with OpenTable
Papa Razzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 3,206 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Newbury Street
Transit: The Copley stop on the green line is right across the street.
Description: Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Inspired by the modern trattoria, each of our convenient locations makes it easy to enjoy a heart-warming meal from our wood-fired ovens. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to favorite pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit!
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Nice Newbury Lunch”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Spent some time snooping around the Back Bay area of Boston along the toni Newbury Street shopping district and stopped at Papa Razzi for a Saturday lunch. Although outside seating is an option, it was a fairly warm and sunny day and beating the heat seemed a better option – so we headed inside. We both ordered salads and pizza – one vegetarian and one pepperoni/sausage combo – along with some glasses of wine. The salads and pizzas were quite good, and service was prompt and attentive. Our server Paul did an excellent job. Nice experience, I definitely recommend this location.

• Visited July 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
San Diego, California
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Came here for dinner with friends one evening. We had a reservation that we had to keep pushing back , but the folks at Papa Razzi were nothing short of gracious. When we finally arrived we were promptly seated.

We were having a late dinner, so we decided to skip the antipasti. The bread however was delicious. I has the insalate cesare with shrimp while my friends had the pollo piccata, agnolotti all' aragosta (lobster ravioli) , and ravioli al pomodoro. All of our meals were great the BEST being the lobster ravioli.

The greatest part of our experience was when my friend was serenaded with the most beautiful Happy birthday operetta I have ever heard.

All in all a great experience. I would definitely go back!

Pawcatuck, CT
“slowwwww service”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Food was ok, fairly priced for the city. the menu is good. On a recent Saturday at 6PM, it was not crowded. Taking our drink order took 20 minutes, followed by another 20 to order our food. The food came promptly, unfortunately it wasn't what we ordered. The second try about 30 minutes after placed the order was correct. I won't be back

• Visited June 2013
birmingham uk
“A really nice place to go on Newbury for a reasonable price”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We popped in for a midweek dinner whilst in Boston.
It surpassed my expectations and the bill was about a third less than I thought it would be.
Have the lobster ravioli- fab! The puss were brilliant and enough for two greedy people. Nice atmosphere. I dom't drink alcohol, and it made a nice change for fizzy pop to come in a " grown up" glass. I would make a point of coming here again.

White Lake, Michigan
“TASTEFUL”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We are from Michigan. My Granddaughter made reservations for the four of us to have dinner on 5-2-13. I am 100% Italian and one who knows what a good dish of Italian food tastes like. The four of us totally enjoyed the food and the flavors. Much better than the meal we had the next evening in Little Italy. In Boston for Granddaughter Masters graduation from Northeastern on 5-3-13.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Papa Razzi? Share your experiences!