“What a view!!!”
Review of Top of the Hub

Top of the Hub
Reserve with OpenTable
Top of the Hub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 3,393 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Scenic view, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Fairfield and Gloucester
Transit: Prudential Stop on the Green line or Copley/Back Bay Station (10 minute walk)
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Started a great weekend visiting Boston by having dinner here. The place was recommended by a friend when I asked for a "restaurant with a view". The service was amazing and I could not complain about the food. My wife and I each ordered from the fixed price menu in order to taste a little bit of everything.

The reason I didn't give a 5* is that although we were able to get a window seat, unfortunately we were facing the northwest area which I think the northeast had the better view.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,554)

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I used to work in the Prudential Tower and would have lunch every once in awhile up at Top of the Hub. It's a great way to experience the views and have the amazing food at a more reasonable price. My husband and I go there for dinner a few times a year when want to celebrate or just treat ourselves to a nice night out. One of the best restaurants in Boston.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The view, the atmosphere and the food are always a wonderful combination to take in and enjoy! Sit back, relax and take it all in.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Okay, I was there for a group dinner, but I expected better food. The filet was well done and I am a medium rare type of person. The rest was just average. Not ready to take my friends there for their prices and a mediocre meal.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

went here with a tour guide and a few of our group but split when in so were very accommodating
as there were about 3 separate parties.
Had a slight problem explaining seating to girl at reception(the guide had phoned ahead to book)
but once sorted was fine.
Luck of the draw but our seating was excellent for views.
The set menu was well priced but we ordered of main menu and was no way excessive for
standard of food and this is a major city.
Apart from the greeting at start(and by no means rude,just unsure)it was a good overall
experience.