“Underdone lobster, Great wine”
Review of Legal Sea Foods - CLOSED

Legal Sea Foods
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Heretford St.
Transit: Prudential (Green Line) “T” stop.
Description: The signature dish at Legal Sea Foods – really fresh fish. Come aboard for seafood or make waves in our buzz-worthy bar. We are conveniently located inside The Shops at the Prudential Center, within steps of the Hynes Convention Center and Newbury Street. Legal Sea Foods has long proven that a consistent, high quality dining experience never goes out of style. With over 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish available throughout the year as well as an award-winning wine list, there’s no doubt why legions of fans have fallen hook, line and sinker. We’ve received a boatload of accolades including “Most Popular Boston Restaurant” (Zagat, 2012/2013), “Best Seafood Restaurant” (Improper Bostonian, 2010), “Best Chowder” (Boston Magazine, 2010), “Best Seafood Restaurant” (Boston Phoenix, 2009) and the honor of serving our legendary New England Clam Chowder at every presidential inauguration since 1981.
San Diego, California
“Underdone lobster, Great wine”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This restaurant was in the mall, which was attached to my hotel. I love lobster. I grew up in MA, NH and ME and can cook them on my own. I went here twice for dinner in a week (Hey I love lobster!) and the first time it was UNDERDONE. What? You can tell because the liver isn't greenish grey, it's darker. I simply didn't eat that part. I told the waitress, and she apologized but did nothing about it.

The second time I went with two work associates. The oysters on half shell were INCREDIBLE, the wedge salad HUGE and amazing, and the lobster perfect this time.

I'll go back next time I am in town. What can I say? I am a native born Yankee now in CA.

Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
Seattle
“LOVE THIS PLACE -My top choice for Legal Seafood Location”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have dined in many of the locations of Legal Seafoods. I prefer this location for its ambiance, interior decor, staff, and quality of food. It seems like the chef here prepare the food better than the one at Copley Place. I love their clam chowder, lobster bisque, all their grilled seafood. My top choice for Legal Seafood Location. Nothing to not love about this place!

• Visited February 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“excellent food”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great vibrant atmosphere. Great service but slightly snooty and pretentious hostesses. Food was terrific especially the clam chowder. I had the striped seabass which was great. Generous portions and the cheesecake was to die for. Great food! Always recommended to try the Legal Seafoods at least once

Houston, Texas
“Great Food!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I do not regularly eat sea food, and I ate here during a business trip with others who chose the restaurant. Having said that, the seafood I ate (trout) was simply delicious. The restaurant was a bit noisy as it was very busy.

Visited March 2013
“Loved it and the staff was awesome!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Not a fan of Red Lobster, so kinda figured that the food would be equivalent to type of chain seafood place. Thankfully, Legal is legit. Staff was awesome in helping make choices! Kinda pricey for dinner service, but food was in good portions and so very good! Will definitely go back!!!