“Good experience”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We enjoyed the good. The prices were fair and service was ok. But we prefer Mr. Sushi - more food for the same price and better atmosphere

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Decent lunch here. Fast service, not too crowded, and the sushi was excellent. Can charge the bill to your room at Westin Copley Place if staying on site.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good sushi - not alot of choices for tempura or cooked options. My kids LOVE sushi. I'm not so adventurous and so, I enjoy taking them to sushi when there are choices for me also.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We actaully haven't been there in sometime(2 years)but the food was top quality. We pounded down a serious amount of Sushi.Great variety & freshness was otstanding. I feel this han't changed as reviews I've seen more recently were excellent,as well.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stopped by for lunch. Fish were not that fresh when we visited, especially show for uni and kampachi. Hamachi capaccio with truffle appetizer was also slightly disappointing, the fish was fine but the soy truffle tasted a little confuse and didn't quite work for me. However, the prices are not high (e.g. compared to Douzo). Very good service though.