“Delicious Steak!”
Review of Abe & Louie's

Abe & Louie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe & Louie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 3,320 Restaurants in Boston
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Two blocks from the Copley "T" stop.
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I go out and want steak. Abe and Louie's is the first place I think of! I order the steak, and the service is courteous and friendly. About 10 minutes later, the food comes out. I take a bite, and the meat breaks apart in my mouth! It is delicious. Everything is cooked to perfection, and my experience is perfect.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,582)

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Don't bother with this establishment. The food is boring and not that good. If I wanted to pay these prices I'd go to Ruth's Chris Steak House for better faire and excellent service. The waiter was also cluless concerning the nature of the wine available.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Old school steak house - both in vibe, decor and food. Really high quality meats and sides. Husband had the rib eye and I had lobster mac and cheese. The wine selection is excellend and the service is top notch. I really enjoy this place and it is great if you are looking for a special meal.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This was one of the best steaks I can remember having..and I know steaks. The salad, drinks as well as the service were all 1st class. I'd definitely go back and can strongly recommend!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

This restaurant is not for a casual evening meal. The quality of the food is excellent but it is quite pricey. So why go there? Because it is excellent in every way. The food is as good as you could wish. The ambiance is friendly and informal but you know it is above the average restaurant when you have to book a table on a Monday evening. The menu is extensive and you will not leave the table wishing you had been given more. The portions are just about right but the quality of the food served leaves the memory. We have been to Boston twice and if we return there we will eat in this restaurant as it is now part of the ritual in our visit.

Been to Abe & Louie's? Share your experiences!