“Nice nice nice thai !!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Download app for iOS or Android and use code: "montien12" - To save 12% off your order
Paris, France
“Nice nice nice thai !!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Very nice dinner, very good green curry and shrimps dumplings.. I've loved it !!!!!! I strongly recommend for thai lovers

• Visited February 2014

Leominster, Massachusetts
“Montien Boston”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

A surprising find in the Boston theater district. Very tasty food with good variety. Very attentive non-smothering staff. I had basil pad Thai and my girlfriend had chicken and pea pod fried rice. We also got California roll. Everything was served promptly, hot, and plentiful. The facility was absolutely spotless and we'll laid out considering the busy location.

Stratham, New Hampshire
“Yummy Thai food, nice cocktails :)”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Montien is a great choice of a restaurant for very tasty Thai food in the center of Boston. In other reviews I see complaints about the atmosphere but my friend and I thought it was very comfortable (nice spacious booth) and we had great service. The cocktail list is original and interesting. Recommend the pomegranate margarita. The food is very good. We enjoyed the skewered shrimp with a nice satay and then a very hot and spicy Hot Thai Basil with shrimp. You have a choice of proteins with the various curries and Thai basil dishes: beef, chicken, shrimp and tofu. If you're heading to the Wang or the Wilbur, I can't think of a better choice. Great location and an excellent meal.

• Visited January 2014
Taunton, Massachusetts
“Interestingly delicious.”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Some interesting dishes. Different from other thai restaraunts I've been to. Really delicious. Fantastic, friendly service too. This is the first time we've been here, but the concensus from the party is it has just become our new "go to" place.

• Visited November 2013
Baltimore
“Expensive, good and friendly service but awful atmosphere”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

As noted in the title the place is Expensive, good and friendly service but awful atmosphere. The food was ok but overpriced for what you hot. The waitress was very friendly but the place is dark and uncomfortable. I would not go back.

• Visited November 2013