“Great desserts”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Great desserts”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Our whole family shared 4 different desserts. Our favorite the apple cobbler which was fantasic, the cheesecake was also very good

Visited July 2014
1 Thank randy w

Chicago, Illinois
“great desserts”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great little treats here, my son loved the whoopie pies here. During July, it is BOGO on Monday and Tuesday! :-)

Visited July 2014
Detroit
“Chocolate Molten Cake!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

The chocolate molten cake here was to die for! If you have late night desert cravings, this place is IT! Amazing flavor and lots of choices. They were open late, til 11 on a Monday.

1 Thank turnerdi
Burlington, Vermont
“Best Pastries”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

This place has some of the best pastries I've ever had. They are very decadent, and they always have a stacked variety of desserts in their pastry case. I always order it to go at their pastry counter, but the restaurant area always looks nice.

From Boston Cream Pie, to fruit tarts, to chocolate mousse pastries, they have everything. They also have an espresso bar with a variety of drinks. The pastries always look too good to eat because they are beautiful looking. They do a good job packing stuff to go also.

Prices are on the higher side, but well worth it because it's SO good! I always stop here when I'm in Boston!

• Visited June 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Wow factor desserts, but dinner was great too”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I was walking past alone on my way back to the hotel and saw people eating amazing desserts in the window, so decided to give it a go.
The place is very popular with couples, but the staff were lovely and didn't make this solo diner feel at all awkward as can happen in other places.
Plating of the food is done by the chef on a long bar with a mirror above so you can see all the different elements as they are added.
I had a pizza with an unexpected flavour combination that was just right, and the molten chocolate for dessert which was delicious, and they were happy to substitute accompaniments that I didn't like for ones I did.
I waited about 20 minutes for my pizza, which didn't seem that long to me, but the waiter apologised profusely for the wait, and then after I finished my meal brought me a small dessert to take home for later as an additional apology - can't get better service than that!

• Visited December 2013