“Came for Dessert after Dinner at Davios”
Review of Finale Park Plaza - CLOSED

Finale Park Plaza
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Been coming to the Boston Park Plaza for Years! Have passed this place many times and never knew what it was. We shared the dessert Sampler ad Chocolate Molten -

Going back tonight for a lite meal - Soup and Salad so we can have dessert

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a great place to come after dinner. They have superb hot toasted almonds (alcoholic drink) and desserts of all kinds. I had a cookie sampler plate and a bite of everyone else's desserts. I will definately visit again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband and I had the dessert sampler and a port wine flight. Everything was fantastic! The service was great too! Our waiter was very personable and informative. Cannot wait to go back sometime!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My family and I tend to visit Finale after a night out/dinner when we have a craving for something sweet and decadent. The desserts here are absolutely amazing. And the coffees/wines as well. I have never left here unsatisfied. I can't attest to the actual meal food here as I have never had a meal while dining here, though I can't imagine it would be less flawless than the dessert menu is! Worth trying!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife has a HUGE sweet tooth. Me, not so much. We were both very pleased with both pur dinners and the desserts. We shared the sampler and it was awesome. Her main take-away... We need one of these in Denver!