“AMAZING!!”

Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband and I had the dessert sampler and a port wine flight. Everything was fantastic! The service was great too! Our waiter was very personable and informative. Cannot wait to go back sometime!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My family and I tend to visit Finale after a night out/dinner when we have a craving for something sweet and decadent. The desserts here are absolutely amazing. And the coffees/wines as well. I have never left here unsatisfied. I can't attest to the actual meal food here as I have never had a meal while dining here, though I can't imagine it would be less flawless than the dessert menu is! Worth trying!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife has a HUGE sweet tooth. Me, not so much. We were both very pleased with both pur dinners and the desserts. We shared the sampler and it was awesome. Her main take-away... We need one of these in Denver!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love Finale and their amazing selection of desserts and wines. I have been there several times and it has always been a wonderful experience. I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

They are well known for outstanding desserts and we went there for that reason. We needed a little something to eat before dessert, and they have a light menu for such. We chose a prosciutto, goat cheese, and arugula pizza plus wine to start; it was great. For dessert we had the raspberry molten chocolate and followed it with coffee with Kahlua, Baileys, and Creme de menthe. An outstanding experience.