“Desserts done right”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife has a HUGE sweet tooth. Me, not so much. We were both very pleased with both pur dinners and the desserts. We shared the sampler and it was awesome. Her main take-away... We need one of these in Denver!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love Finale and their amazing selection of desserts and wines. I have been there several times and it has always been a wonderful experience. I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

They are well known for outstanding desserts and we went there for that reason. We needed a little something to eat before dessert, and they have a light menu for such. We chose a prosciutto, goat cheese, and arugula pizza plus wine to start; it was great. For dessert we had the raspberry molten chocolate and followed it with coffee with Kahlua, Baileys, and Creme de menthe. An outstanding experience.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

GREAT place to have a the perfect desert after eating and one of the many fine restaurants in the area. And its much cheaper. Don't miss the chance to grab something here. It will make your day.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Came here looking for dessert. I'm so glad I skipped the boring restaurant dessert menu where I had lunch.
Here (eventhough it was during the day) there was a huge selection of different desserts. AND they have your choice of port wines as well.
Visit here for a sweet ending with no regrets.