“Good burgers”
Review of Harvard Gardens

Harvard Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvard Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #392 of 3,320 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beacon Hill
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

One of the good places on Cambridge St., good burgers, choice of salads, interesting selection of draft beers abd wine. It probably gets crowded in busy nights

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We liked the entrees. One night we had burgers, which come with fries, but the menu doesn't say that. Another night we had the salmon and the butternut squash ravioli, both excellent. I ordered a "mixed green side salad" for $6, and got exactly that - a bowl of lettuce. No veggies, croutons, etc. That was disappointing. The atmosphere is nicer than most places; private booths and low lights made it comfortable.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We litterally stumbled across this place on Cambridge St and it was a very pleasant surprise I must say. Simple but tasty food, warm atmosphere and good service. All at very reasonable prices in the 10-15$ range!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have to say I am a regular at the “HG” The drinks are great and the food is always good. Eat here at least once a week.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Went here with high expectations.
I found the food to be okay with the portions quite small.

There was one waitress, didn't catch her name who walked around with the grumpiest look on her face only to smile when going to a table and going back to grumpy when she left, So FAKE.

Not overly impressed. I would consider going back upon my return to Boston. Wouldn't be my first choice though.