“Regular”
Review of Harvard Gardens

Harvard Gardens
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvard Gardens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #391 of 3,273 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Beacon Hill
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have to say I am a regular at the “HG” The drinks are great and the food is always good. Eat here at least once a week.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Went here with high expectations.
I found the food to be okay with the portions quite small.

There was one waitress, didn't catch her name who walked around with the grumpiest look on her face only to smile when going to a table and going back to grumpy when she left, So FAKE.

Not overly impressed. I would consider going back upon my return to Boston. Wouldn't be my first choice though.

Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

The food and drinks are incredible, I couldnt recommend Harvard Gardens enough. My server was so friendly and managed to check up on me a few times during the evening on quite a busy night. Also the music is unbelivably good, 10/10 one of my favourite bars ever...

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Good burgers, good selection of drinks. If you are near MGH, then this is a reliable choice.

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

The service and food were fine, but the atmosphere is dark and it didn't seem very clean. It's a short walk to Charles Street with plenty of better restaurants.