“awesome restaurant, great food, great service”
Review of Mistral

Mistral
Reserve with OpenTable
Mistral is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: between Berkeley & Clarendon
Reviewed January 21, 2009

awesome restaurant, great food, great service

Reviewed January 12, 2009

I really like this place. from the ambience to the great food they've got. I like to seat at the bar to eat and people dont realize the bar menu is amazing along with the wine selection. Srvice can be snotish.

Reviewed December 31, 2008

sooo yummy!!! great wines

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 26, 2008

Fantastic food and atmosphere, although very expensive

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 8, 2008

I liked this place, and my husband loved it. I made reservations with another website faciliator, and my waiter greeted me knowing who I was - obviously after preparing for our visit by reading my notes on the reservation. It was a thoughtful touch that I appreciated.

We ordered drinks, were given time to savor them, and then moved on to the appetizer. We had the crab and ricotta stuffed ravioli, which were creamy and very yummy.

I had the roasted chicken for dinner, and my husband had the grilled scottish salmon. We both thought our meal was excellent.

When we are in Boston again we will be going back to Mistral.