“Fine Dining”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #13 of 3,112 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Atlantic Fish, located in Boston’s Back Bay, has been serving New England’s freshest catch since 1978. The fine-dining landmark offers award-winning classics and signature dishes.
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We went here to celebrate my birthday while in Boston. The food, service and experience is top notch! I splurged on the lobster special with no regrets! Everyone enjoyed their entrees and my daughter earned me a free birthday treat for answering a fun trivia question! The oysters are the best I have had in awhile. Lovely wine list. Nice specialty cocktails offered.

1  Thank Lisa B
Write a reviewReviews (4,844)

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant came highly recommended by friends who had eaten there
However when we arrived the table next to us were bitterly complaining about the service they had received
Unfortunately our meal was well below par ,the lobster was overcooked and rubbery and at nearly €50.00 each not cheap
A big disappointment , normally the waiter asks you if everything was ok with your meal , ours simply avoided us
It may be that they were having a bad night but we wouldn't go back again

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Fam took me for my birthday dinner while we were in Boston last week. We did this a couple years ago when my daughter was starting her freshman year. I must say, it was worth every penny! Not cheap, but the quality of the food and impeccable service made it a value experience. Our waiter, initially from southern Cal, was very professional and he clicked with the girls. The wine was perfect. Steamer clams, raw bar options and the sirloin steak made our night. Happy birthday to me. Planning to be back in May.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

The dinner is a bit on the pricey side for me but the lunch and brunch are well worth it. The fish n' chips are the best I've had in a long while. Great selection and tastes fresh

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Our family ate a late lunch at this lovely restaurant. We ate inside in the beautiful cherry paneled room. The service was outstanding. our waiter was attentive and answered our every question with patients and a smile. I had the crab cakes and they were very good but not the best I ever had. I would order them again. The clam chowder and bacon wrapped scallops were also very good. I would eat lunch here again.