“Vacation”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #13 of 3,112 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Atlantic Fish, located in Boston’s Back Bay, has been serving New England’s freshest catch since 1978. The fine-dining landmark offers award-winning classics and signature dishes.
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Not a good experience. Over rated. Seafood meal ordered. Fish too greasy and undercooked with NO seasoning. Broccoli no seasoning.....steamed right out the bag. Wait staff looked over worked and rushed. Polite staff however.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (4,733)

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

This was a mid range seafood place all the way around. The service was very good however. Definitely need to take a taxi around Boston. I would eat here again for the reason of great service.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

Visited this restaurant on the afternoon of July 3rd to have lobster rolls, being from Dallas TX. we had to see what all the hoopla was about. Well, the lobster rolls were delicious. We ate on the patio which was clean and comfortable. What made this experience great was the service....from the hostess to the manager to the server. We had a special request which was accommodated with hesitation even though it was well within their right to deny. But it gets better......after our delicious meal, we went back to our hotel. The next day I discovered that my credit card was missing....I called the restaurant, they had my card. The server noticed that I had left it on the table. He turned it over to management which in turn placed it in safe keeping. I don't mean to diminish the taste of the food, which was excellent but it was the staff and service that sold it for me.
Try it.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We went in for dinner on the 4th of July. The room and the service were great, but the food was hit and miss. My husband enjoyed his lobster dinner, but the halibut I ordered was overcooked and dry. The rice pilaf I had on the side was full of crunchy bits, as though it had been scraped from the bottom of a pot that had been sitting all day. I should have complained but didn't, so that's on me. My expectations were higher given the excellent reviews, but it was a solidly meh experience for me. At least the spectacular fireworks that night saved our last night in Boston. :)

Reviewed July 7, 2016

Second time there and we were impressed again. Restaurant was full though it was just midday.
Fantastically fresh seafood and great wine list.

Date of visit: June 2016