“Outstanding seafood with a great decor”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,309 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I love this restaurant. We always eat here when in Boston. My wife eats the seafood melody, while I like the clams and lobster. It really doesn't matter what you order, because every thing that we have eaten here has been excellent. If you like seafood and your in Boston, don't pass this restaurant up.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,017)

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

The Family of 4 (2 kids) came here for dinner. We had oysters and calamari for appetizers. Followed by seafood fra diablo that I shared with my wife. The kids had a steak and shrimp lunguini. Everything was perfect. We even ordered dessert. This has to be one of the top meals we had. I and the family recommend the Atlantic Fish, it's that good.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I made reservations for this restaurant to celebrate my birthday while in Boston. All of the reviews were "spot on" !! It was simply perfect, and couldn't have been better. We had a wonderful waiter and super service, equally matched by the great dinner. We were very pleased. I would give it the highest marks!!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Went here on a recent trip to Boston. You will definitely need a reservation if you want to eat here as it fills up very quickly. The menu is a bit on the pricier side, but the quality lives up to every penny. We loved everything that we had here, and there was no question that it was all extremely fresh. The swordfish entree with pesto was especially fantastic, and I would highly recommend it. We will absolutely be back the next time we are in town.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and i made reservations here for a special dinner while staying in Back Bay. The restaurant is an elegant setting; the service efficient but not warm; the food very good but not outstanding. Crabcakes and seabass were very good and prices were reasonable for the quality, but overall the experience was a little lackluster.

Been to Atlantic Fish Company? Share your experiences!