“What a find - thank you, Tripadvisor reviewers!”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 3,329 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

During our recent trip to the Boston area coinciding with our 17th wedding anniversary, I browsed Tripadvisor restaurant reviews for a nice restaurant and was again happy to have dined at such a nice place with excellent food. We took our kids along and there was something on the menu for everyone. Wine selection was excellent. Food was great, we all finished everything on our plate.

While it was our anniversary and I was surprised that they only brought us a white plate with 'Happy Anniversary' written across it with chocolate instead of a piece of cake or something, but guess you can't have it all. I made the mistake of taking heels and saw that the place was more casual than I expected, which was great since Boston is a walking city. Would definitely recommend it!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,065)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent food, nice service and fresh seafood. Fun experience. A must go to place when dining in Boston.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

They had the best food - sadly I wasn't feeling well but I made myself eat anyway. The clam chowder was good but my husband had the Captain's Platter - the scallop was so fresh and fried perfectly. It was light for fried food and I will be visiting there again!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my second time to this restaurant this year, unusual for me as I like new experiences. The key was knowing my guests and I were going to have a great dinner experience. This place is a "go-to" in my book. Think of quality of service, consistency and freshness and you have your choice.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My 2 friends and I came here this past Saturday for lunch and were treated to some great service and delicious food. My friends' Mahi Mahi and blackened catfish were tasty - and my scallops were just delicious. Even the sauteed spinach side was perfect. The crab cake we shared was amazing and we wish we had more. The alcoholic cocktails we ordered were on the strong side - but great tasting. I can see why this is one of my friends' favourite restaurants in Boston!