“Best seafood!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atlantic Fish Company

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 3,179 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Atlantic Fish has been a favorite of both locals and tourists alike, offering classics like award-winning New England Clam Chowder and Maine Lobster to more adventurous items such as our signature Swordfish Chop. The understated and timeless decor of the restaurant immediately draws the attention of those who enter. The dining room reminds one of a classic cruising vessel, complete with detailed woodwork and murals reflecting the spirit of the sea. Tailored to intimate dining with cozy booths throughout.
Virginia
“Best seafood!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I were in Boston for a week. We ate at the best restaurants we could find by following the advice of fellow Trip Advisors. This was our favorite place and not to be missed if you like seafood.

We had reservations and were seated immediately upon arrival.

Glen, our server, was awesome! He was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. He seemed to always arrive at just the right time.

I had the clam chowder and it was to die for! Honestly, you have to try it! I can't rave enough about it. Chock-full of clams. And my husband really enjoyed his fish stew.

I had the pan seared sea bass with spinach and lobster ravioli. Delicious lobster ravioli sauce and spinach. The sea bass was a little bland for my taste (the spicier the better) but it was prepared perfectly and I enjoyed it. My husband had the Cioppino. So much wonderful seafood in one dish! He loved it. I dipped my sea bass in the sauce. It really was excellent. The bread perfectly complimented the meal. We had the Merry Edwards Pinot Noir. Fantastic!

We were too full for dessert.

The ambiance was perfect and it made for a perfect experience.

Expensive but good size portions. Definitely worth the visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
sarasota
“Great lunch experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stopped by for lunch at the recommendation of a local hotel concierge. Beautifully appointed interior setting....casually elegant. Clam chowder was the best I had during a week stay in Boston. Crabcake sandwich was well beyond standard with robust flavors. Not inexpensive, but certainly very high quality and well worth the price.

San Diego, California
“Fantastic Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food was absolutely wonderful. Highly recommend the clam chowder and scallops. The service was outstanding! Fair warning, make reservations, otherwise you'll be waiting for at least one hour like we did. It was very much worth the wait!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank jptravels619
Birmingham, AL
“Excellent Meal and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I walked around the Back Bay area and ate an early dinner in the bar at the Atlantic Fish Company. The service was great and the food was excellent. My wife had the seared Halibut and I had the pasta with lobster. Had read great reviews on Tripadvisor for this restaurant so all I can do is add one more glowing review.

Singapore, Singapore
“heavenly lobsters and new england clam chowder”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

a great place to dine after a great day at Wrentham premium outlet. The new england lobster feast seved with clam chowder, mussels, steamers, corn on the cob, and potatoes serves two was simply awesome. There'salso a wide selection of wine to go with the mains. You can park along the street leading to the restaurant, but the wait can be long if you have not make your bookings. Service is sttentive and speedy.

• Visited July 2012