“I always start with the...”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,306 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 4, 2007

I always start with the tuna ap. it is SO good, I dream about it!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Write a ReviewReviews (4,013)

Reviewed December 4, 2007

Great place for lunch - crab cake was a little weird, was more a crab toaste sandwich to me, nevertheless it tasted oretty good. Fisherman's platter was average. chower was ok, lobster bisque was pretty good, a bit on the creamier side (i dont like it heaps creamy). I think its jsut Boston seafood in general that I am not a huge fan of. Otherwise, the resturant has a nice atmosphere. The one on the MIT campus has cool lamps which are like atlas maps.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 3, 2007

This is my favorite seafood place in Boston.

Reviewed December 3, 2007

I booked a table for 12 people the other day. On the day of reservation, I was informed they actually saved only 4 seats!! They didn't apologize at all. I had to run to find the alternative place and it ruined my day. It was quite disappointing.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 26, 2007

I'd been planning my trip for quite a few months and had read about this place. I'd thought that it was going to be more formal than it was. The resturant is part bar, part restuarant. The back of it has the main seating area and the front is split between bar area and restaurant. What surprised me was that there were TV's up showing Basketball and people solely watching that. In my opinion it all adds to the atmosphere.
The food is to die for. I ordered Clam Chowder (award winning) for starter which comes served in an entire loaf of bread. This was truely the best Chowder you could find in anywhere. Pan seared Scallops for the main. These were the biggest scallops I'd ever been served and were just wonderful. The service is carried out by a young but seemingly very professional team who know the menu and wine list well. Perhaps a little over attentive at times but as a Brit, I often find this in the U.S.
I cannot really fault this place and would recommend any seafood lover to make a visit if in Boston. Don't go if you're after a quiet romantic meal, it's not that sort of place and it's all the better for it.

5  Thank DJBigPhil

Been to Atlantic Fish Company? Share your experiences!