“Quality and Great Taste”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,263 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My partner and I, traveling with a friend in Boston, ate here the night of December 25th. What a nice Christmas treat! The place was packed out for the Holiday but we had reservations ahead of arriving in Boston, which made our transition from the bar to a table quick and efficient. Our server, Regan, was friendly, efficient, and very knowledgeable about the menu. She easily made plenty of recommendations. My partner ended up getting the Atlantic Cod, cooked to perfection, our friend got the Lobster Ravioli, another home run, and I got to try out San Francisco style Cioppino for the very first time. All of the dishes we ordered were great but I feel mine was best being it contained mussels, clams, shrimp, scallops, and, to top it off, half a lobster! All this was swimming in a perfectly constructed saffron based broth—absolute deliciousness! For dessert, we all got the Crème Brulee. Unlike so many I have had in the past which had almost no flavor, this one was rich and sweet. All in all, our first experience with Atlantic Fish Co. was superb and this is another fine Boston restaurant we will gladly visit again on our next trip to Boston.

1  Thank BradBrian
There are newer reviews for Atlantic Fish Company

Reviewed January 3, 2013

What a great place, especially been a seafood lover, great service and variety of food, a little pricey but, worth it and a great atmosphere, worth a visit!

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband, son and daughter in law dined at Atlantic Fish last night after a long day shopping amongst Boston's finest shopping areas. Came a little earlier than our reservation and were graciously led to the bar where we had wonderful service from a great bartender. Minutes later taken to our table with Jason as our waiter- he was fantastic and knowledgeable. Helpful suggestions on both the wine list and the menu. A truly memorable meal. Would highly recommend Atlantic Fish - ask for Jason!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Excellent seafood. We had the oysters rockerfeller which were so plump and juicy followed by fresh steamed maine lobster which was delicious. Very good friendly waitress. My only request would be please get some Muscadet white wine on the wine list to compliment your excellent seafood.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Ate dinner at Atlantic Fish company on 12/30 with my wife. She had the Seafood Fra Diavlo and I had the Chippino. Both were excellent. The broth with my Chippino was out of this world. The best I've ever had. Service was excellent. The restaurant was very busy and had New Year's buzz about it. I definitely recommend the Atlantic Fish Company and we will go again when we get back to Boston.