“Great seafood and great service”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,245 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great seafood and great service”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

My husband and I were in Boston to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary and a friend from Boston recommended this restaurant. We had the artichoke dip for the appetizer which was OKAY. For entrees, I had the cod fish with corn cream soup poured on top- amaazing! But what made this restaurant stand out was what my husband got- the lobster stuffed with crab meat. The lobster was so fresh, so juicy and it just melts in your mouth!! I would definitely go back just to have their lobster. We also loved the fact that it was so reasonably priced compared to similar seafood places in NY.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Belmont, California
“A fun night out in Boston...”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

For our last night out in Boston, we made a reservation for 7:45pm on a Sunday. Normally we wouldn't bother on Sunday, but we were fortunate that we did. The rain had shut down the outside patio area, and people we crammed into the bar area. This place we packed. We showed up about 5 minutes early and were asked to wait about the same for our table. The couple that walked in behind us with no reservation were told the wait was about an hour. The food was fairly priced and above average; though I hesitate to say excellent. The service was excellent though and really the highlight.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Great seafood!”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Atlantic Fish was excellent and exceeded my expectations. We've dined in the Caribbean, San Francisco, Washington, DC and this restaurant had excellent appetizers as well as the side dishes and entre's. I was skeptical and concerned since my brother is from San Francisco and is a discerning diner, but my concerns quickly evaporated as my partner and I joined the table they were into the 2nd appetizer and 2nd martini.
We had the sea bass that was done to perfection. I know they enjoyed the oysters appetizer, and the salads were generous and tasty.
I highly recommend this restaurant

1 Thank timjc46
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Wonderful lobster, lovely white linens, excellent service!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Susan39564
UK
“Great food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

This place is busy - even on a Sunday evening. Not cheap, but sensibly priced - good value for money. My wife enjoyed a Calamari Milano appetiser, which had an unexpected kick due to various types of chilis running through it. I started with the clam chowder, which was excellent. The pan seared sea scallops were superb. We may well end up back here tonight! The service was very attentive without being OTT.

1 Thank DavidW99