“Amazing Start to the Day”

North Street Grille
Ranked #103 of 3,229 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: North End
“Amazing Start to the Day”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We went for breakfast, and even after the 45 minute wait, I say it was worth every minute. We got our names on the list and spent some time investigating the near-by Paul Revere house. After we were seated, everything was wonderful. We started with drinks and ordered breakfast. My husband went with the crab omelet and requested the addition of bacon - no problem for the kitchen. And the result may be one of the most amazing omelets ever, I had a lobster omelet - also really really good, but not quite to the level of the crab, bacon and avocado mix my husband ordered. Service was excellent and atmosphere typical of the North End. I will definitely be back next time I am in Boston.

Visited July 2014

Rochester, Michigan
“Amazing brunch”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Best brunch we had in Boston! Do yourself a favor and get the Nutella French Toast sticks - they were sooooo yummy! Specialty pancakes were all really good. Liked it so much we went there twice for breakfast in a 5-day trip!

Visited June 2014
St. Augustine, Florida
“Excellent brunch!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I went solo and it was still fun. I watched world cup game.. Many friendly people were there. Friendly staff.. However, most importantly..... GOOD food! I ordered lighter option omelette served with fruits. Excellent! I spotted many good entrees other people ordered. The plates were empty! Mine was too! It has bar seats for smaller groups. The place is kinda small and crowded. There are not enough walking space to walk comfortably. That is okay for me as long as food is good.

they also serve free pieces of banana bread. Yummy! You will be pleased with food and service.

Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“North Street Grill - a great breakfast spot in Boston's North End”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We went to North Street Grill with a party of eight on a beautiful summer's morning. Even with a reservation, we had a short wait but, not problem, it was very pleasant to wait outside on the charming narrow streets of Boston's historic North End. The place is small but that in no way detracts from its charm or its quality. We were exceptionally well taken care of by our busy server, who took the time to consider some food allergies and preferences, and to make sure that everything was just right. As swamped as the kitchen was on a Sunday morning, it didn't take too long to serve our large-ish party, and everyone was happy with what they ordered. From the North Street Grill, it was a short walk to the Old North Church, which was very interesting and historic. From there, we strolled across the bridge to Charleston, to the Constitution ("Old Ironsides") and the short boat ride back to central Boston. Good place for families, tourists, locals, couples, etc.!

Burlington, Vermont
“Enjoyable Food and Great Service!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I local customer was walking out as we where looking at the menu. He said the food was great; local fair. We had to wonderful burgers with flavorful rosemary fries. I also loved my strawberry mojito... Yummy!