“Neighborhood diner - great breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Diner - CLOSED

My Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: South Boston
Missouri
“Neighborhood diner - great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We both had basic breakfasts today. Coffee was served quickly and piping hot. Service was efficient and the servers seemed to know a lot of the patrons. I had REAL oatmeal with strawberries for under $5. My husband had two eggs, bacon, rye toast and home fries for $6.95. Like I said, basic but yummy. They offer take out, too.

• Visited September 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Cheap, fast, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Thanks Trip Advisor. I searched for a quick place to get a good breakfast on the way to Logan Airport. This certainly filled the bill. The French toast was massive, loaded with fresh fruit and tasty. The only place I enjoyed the French toast more was at Metro 29 Diner in Arlington VA.

It was suprisingly easy to park, get in the Diner and have a quick breakfast. Success!

• Visited June 2013
South Carolina
“Good Value for what it offers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a local diner. Nothing fancy but solid. Do NOT order iced tea. It will only reinforce the reason Northerners don't understand what the appeal is for iced tea in the South. But they WILL come pick you up from your hotel for free. THAT's a great value in Boston. The guys in our group loved My Diner, wives, not as much. Interesting and filling omlets.

• Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best deal in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I frequent My Diner for their 'All Day Specials' but usually for breakfast. Generally pretty steady busy but pretty good with the accurate order. I love the Spinach Feta Tomato Omelette and the Western but if I were still eating Wheat I would be all over the other items. The Gyro was tasty and had a thumbs up from my Greek associate and the the Turkey Dinner is a huge helping of Thanksgiving. You probably won't get chatted up by the servers but that's just cause it is so busy. Home fries- Ask for the extra crispy edges, really tasty.

• Visited May 2013
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Does what it says on the tin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Big portions, low prices and tasty no nonsense food...... exactly what you want from a diner.

We went on St Patrick day, got a table fairly quick and was enjoying ham, eggs, toast and home fries very shortly after.

If you like old school diners you'll like this place.

BTW: we found this place via the trip advisor boston android app - a must for any visitor