“Very poor”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our first morning in Boston and we really wanted a good decent quality breakfast. Dont go to Sebastians. The pancakes are thin crepes, poor quality and served in a cardboard box! Starbucks would have been better!

There are newer reviews for Sebastian's Cafe

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Wow, I love the portion size of what i ordered. It was so big that I didn't even open the bag of chips that I bought. The SBLT tasted great and the price was definitely right. I wish that it came with chips or a drink but other then that it was perfect.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Working nearby, my co-workers and I often pick up our breakfast at Sebastian's. Besides the egg and cheese sandwiches and the made-to-order crepes (sweet and savory), I've been able to order a lunch sandwich or salad at anytime- which is great for a working lunch. Although there is a Starbucks near by, it's always nice to support local business especially when it is equally as affordable and as high in quality.

Recently having the pleasure to meet Bob Watson, the owner of Sebastian's, I appreciated his policy of meeting and greeting the costumers. Staying in touch aids in maintaining quality.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

I think there's more than one Sebastian's. The one I went to was in Cambridge, right across Main Street from the MIT campus. It's sort of an upscale fast food place, with a nice variety of offerings including sandwiches, crepes, salads, rice bowls, etc., all made to order, quite efficiently when I was there (it was late in the day, and uncrowded). You order at a counter, pay before you eat, and take your food to your table. The tables and chairs are utilitarian but comfortable enough. The prices are higher than at the big national fast food chains, but the food is correspondingly better.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Went to Sebastian's this morning - it is in the same building as my work and I ws looking for breakfast. I spotted the quiche and saw bacon on top so i was elated thinking "quiche lorraine". Bad, nay nasty surprise. It was a badly done green pepper omelette in a baked shell. I was hungry so i ate parts of the shell and the baked top - threw away the rest. Expensive garbage for breakfast. I can get a much better breakfast next door in chinatown.
Not recommended unless you are desperate.