“Nothing really exciting”
Review of No Name Restaurant

No Name Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
No Name Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #289 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food here is too pricey for what you get. We got the sauteed lobster, broiled salmon and sauteed seafood with veggies. The sauteed dishes were super salty, overcooked and swimming in butter. The broiled salmon was bland and slightly overcooked. The portions were not that big but for me it was more than enough. I think for some it might be small. You'll have to fill up on the bread and fries. On another note, the waiters and staff were very friendly and nice. You don't wait long for your food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,317)

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant by a man in Boston who stopped to help us with directions! The surroundings are basic - it is located on Fish Wharf and started its days as a lunchtime cafe for fishermen and workers. However the food was great and the service excellent and good value too. We had lobster bisque, oysters and lobsters for two with drinks and the bill was $91 including tip - good value for Boston

1  Thank Gomersal-08
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My daughter & grandson picked me up at the airport and she was counting for this place for a long time for me. The waiter was quick to come to our table. After we received our food, one of our grandson chicken pieces was under cook (pink inside) another replacement was taken care of. I had seafood and I didn't know they put a plate full of coleslaw, which I don't eat. with seafood on top of it. As we were eating we have notice there were 7 waiter were sitting or standing in a group talking and with one sitting at a table with a large McDonald cup and talking on her cell phone. Another worker was on a ladder doing something above the ceiling tile while another worker holding the ladder. This is something should of been done during off hour because they were doing this around customer eating. While the workers standing around they won't clean up the best table next to the window. I have seen people wanted to sit there but the table wasn't clean up. My daughter was very very upset about this place to paid high price for this kind of service and what was going on around the restaurant. And also the bathroom was a mess and stink. All of this was around about 4:00 to 5:00, you would think that they will get their act together to get things in place by this time. My daughter who live near Boston told me that she will never go back to this place.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went here on a food tour. The fish chowder was outstanding. My 13 year old loved it Soo much he ate half of mine too. A must try in Boston. Our service was poor but that could be cuz we were on a food tour.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Wonderful hot, fresh seafood. Try the fish chowder - full of any kind of fish you can think of - a meal in itself.
It is a bit hard to find - in a warehouse on a pier, but worth the trip.

Been to No Name Restaurant? Share your experiences!