“Great Dive Bar”

Ranked #2,076 of 3,319 Restaurants in Boston
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I miss living in JP because of this bar. It is a great place, great service, decent bar food......french fries, wings, burgers. Great for a snack....few beers. Saturday night is karaoke! It gets CRAZY and packed in there. But it is fun. I love this place. I used to live around the corner and we'd be there at least a few days a week. Now we only make it up there every few months. We need a place like this in Rozzie!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 11, 2008

The food is so-so, but it is a nice neighborhood bar with friendly bartenders, I would just avoid it after 9 on weekends because it gets very cowarded.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 10, 2007

Good burger, a good place to catch the sox game. Pretty straight-ahead irish pub.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook