“Best spot in Boston for sake bombing!”
Review of Ginza - CLOSED

Ginza
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This place has become my go-to spot for sake bombing with friends in Boston. The staff is always courteous and the food is always well prepared. But what sets this apart from the other nearby Chinatown spots is their willingness and ability to handle patrons up for a proper sake bombing experience. They have an adjacent room with longer tables and separate ceramic mugware to ensure patrons can get a little rowdier without disturbing the other diners. The staff always maintains a good sense of humor in the process.

1  Thank RafflesKing

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had their luncheon special. It consisted of a large bowl of noodles and miso soup and 6 pieces of maki sushi. It tasted good.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

My friend and I went here on a whim to get some sushi. We were very impressed with the selection and the freshness of the fish! I had Salmon and Fresh Eel sushi and it was amazing! The prices are perfect for my graduate student budget. Definitely coming back here as soon as I can!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I've eaten a lot of sushi in this city and I have to say this is the best. This place doesn't have all the decor that a lot of Japanese places do, but that's ok. I came for sushi, not for 1000 Buddhas and lucky cats (not that I dislike those things, but I digress). The food is expertly prepared and the servers are great. Real Japanese music plays in the background, not so quietly that you can't enjoy it, but not so loud that it's bothersome. Even though it lacks the trappings of a typical Japanese restaurant, it's great because the decor's not really necessary. The food is great, the atmosphere is pleasant, and the servers do a great job.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is where the locals eat sushi in Chinatown. YUM~!