“Smooth thai”

Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Get the watermellon drink as a smoothie. The extra $1.00 is sooo worth it. From there we had spicy spring rolls and chicken and beef skewers with a peanut sauce, they were good but the spring rolls were fantastic. We split a beef with pan fried noodles and bean sprouts, it had a nice Smoky flavor but the noodles were a little greasy. We ended with the mango sticky rice, the rice was hot, sweet and sticky and came with a sliced raw not ripe mango and some pineapple. Good but I think next time I'll get the black sticky rice with coconut milk instead. I'll be back

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I used to rave about the mango chicken in the mango shell, portion size, flavor and now only green peppers in mango chicken a huge disappointment. Also had the mung bean stuffed tofu with the peanut sauce. So under seasoned if was funny, the peanut sauce was bland, very similar to a horrible version of a Vietnamese fresh roll sauce but done poorly. Not just my table but other tables got tired of waiting to receive the check. This was a place I told people to check out, not anymore. I should ad the mango chicken is now 15.50, no great value here folks for what once was a signature dish.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went for dinner. Crowded and boisterous atmosphere. My noodle dish was so spicy that I was sweating. Enjoyed it a lot. The pancake appetizer was yummy, too.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our Malay friends brought us here to sample their native cuisine. We were not let down at all. The roti canai (crispy pancake with a curry chicken dipping sauce) was phenomenal! The pulut hitam (glutinous black rice in coconut milk) for dessert was also fantastic. The flavors of all of the dishes were amazing. It was beneficial having Malay friends to help us with what to order and loved to share all of the dishes. Great value and was exciting to try new things. We look forward to going back.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We went there for a late dinner. It wasn't busy at all and our order was taken quickly; however, they forgot one of the four orders taken and everyone was served except one of us. We waited and waited, but it became clear they had forgotten. One member of our party had to stop a waitress to tell her she'd forgotten the order. When they served it, it was the wrong dish (but since it was late, we didn't re-order the original order and just stuck with what they brought over).

Other than that, it was a nice restaurant and the food was pretty good.