“Su-shi Su-Perb !!!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great sushi place in the financial district. The uni is sublime. Love the Kobe beef sushi too. Consistently good, a must visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I gave this restaurant 4 out of 5 only because I have to concede that it's not haute-couture (if they have a Japanese way to say that). However, it's delicious sushi, classic rolls with a few specialty rolls and the prices are awesome. We went at 7 on a Saturday (last minute decision) and there were plenty of open seats, but still the food was excellent. Try it!!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Was in Boston for a week and as son loves sushi, we decided to give this place a go - the food and service were both exceptional - the gyoza, the soft shell crab and shrimp fantasia were standouts.
If we were hungry enough we'd have eaten just about everything on menu :)

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I'm not a sushi fan, but I took my son and daughter-in-law to Sakurabana for dinner. They loved all of the sushi they ordered, and said the selection was very diverse. I ordered tempura and it was also excellent. I was pleasantly surprised that the bill was a lot less than I thought it would be considering the kids had the most expensive sushi, and we all had drinks. Very nice atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

A very affordable large selection of sushi and Japaneses dishes. It is located just on Broad St. a few yards from the Hilton. The restaurant is clean and the service is friendly, dont go is you are looking for a view.