This will be my last time in a Hampton.
This room is supposed to be a "suite" but it is only a few feet bigger than their extremely small rooms. The room does not have any curtains other than sheers and with the high rise offices across the street there is no privacy or darkness for good sleeping.
If you care the shuttle drivers are great, if you tip good, and for a favor they will take you anywhere you want to go.
I have to say the bar is good and the staff friendly. Happy hour appetizers are well worth the money but the drinks are pricey. Make sure you bring your glasses to review your bill. This room has a bathroom sink that takes a half hour to drain, complaining does no good as there is no night maintenance staff. Or that is what I was told.
For a few extra dollars I could have found something better I hope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn