Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center
Ranked #60 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was at this hotel on business and it served my purposes. The Complementary breakfast was very nice and had an extensive array of food. I was at the hotel well before check-in and they found me a room. Staff was wonderful and helpful with arranging transportation. Like in all hotels, the walls seemed a bit thin and the television options were limited but I was pleased with the experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Write a ReviewReviews (1,246)

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed here, very good and the staff nice. you will like it. The give me free to Airport and the have a local car to get you downtown. I had small problem with the room rate, but worked out will small discount. The breakfast was good. FREE

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Thanks to our friends who gave us a lovely room , with king bed, a sofa bed , a kitchenette , very spacious and clean. Only 2 miles away to Fenway Park, with our two teenager sons who visited to watch Red Sox - Brewers game. For family's comfort and convenience I would highly recommend this lovely hotel, very close to south and north end which are our favorite places here in Boston.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Jun J
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My husband and I stayed here after an operation that I had. The staff were friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was great and free tea and coffee on tap!
The room was a little noisy as it is close to a main road but the hotel provides ear plugs if needed-we didn't need them. The positive side to this though is that the hotel is quite close to local attractions.

There is a pool and fitness suite which looked great but we didn't have a chance to use it as I was unwell.

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was that we waited for over an hour for the shuttle to collect us from the airport and it didn't come. However we got a taxi and this was refunded in full and we used the shuttle on the way home with no problems, I expect it was a case of miscommunication. No real harm done.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We spent 4 nights here and enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. If you don't have a fridge and microwave in your room, you simply have to ask and it will be delivered. If I ever return to Boston I will stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This hotel is great for both the business traveler and those visiting Boston on vacation. Friendly staff, restaurants within walking distance, convenience store (Cumberland Farms) right next door. Rooms are well appointed, hotel is clean, and parking garage is safe. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sean B
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I usually stay at this hotel because my son goes to Dana Farber for his treatments for leukemia. They have a great rate for Dana Farber patients, Great shuttle services, all and all a great hotel very clean as well.

Until it comes to the front desk staff, this one Hispanic female who was in her young 20 and has cheap dyed long blonde hair, couldn't really read her name tag but knew her name started with an L. She was constantly on her cell phone texting, me and my daughter had to wait 25 minutes while she was talking to other people who were not guest of the hotel but security guards.

Mnd you they weren't even talking about anything about hotel related. they were talking about who's going to what club and trash talking others. Using language that I'd prefer my 11 year old daughter would never hear in public.

it was mostly the front desk girl that was completely unprofessional the security guard had his back to me and my daughter the whole time never knew we were there, He turned around and said,"Im sorry mamm I didn't see you, can we help you" , mind you the front desk girl could see meamen and my.daughter standing there waiting the whole time which gave me a very very bad taste in my mouth.

after we waited 25 minutes for her to stop gossiping so we could book the shuttle for the next morning. She gave us such a bad attitude, like we were inconveniencing her in the middle of her gossip session session.

I would like to advise the general manager to fire this girl she does not show professionalism or customer service. I usually let things of this nature go but between her gossiping and her making it seem like we were inconveniencing her while I'm writing this so hopefully this inconveniences her.

extremely pissed off loyal customer of two years

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank PatsFan110
HamptonGMboston, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Please accept my sincerest apology for the poor service you encountered during your recent stay. As you have experienced in the past, this is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our guest's experience. Your comfort and satisfaction are very important to us. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again so we may show you the quality hospitality you have come to expect and deserve from us. Please also feel free to contact me directly at the hotel in order to dicuss your noted incident in more detail.