Definitely a good place to stay, but the room wasn't quite up to par with other Hilton hotels. The coffee maker was full of water, and the room was freezing upon arrival, but other than that, I have few complaints.
The fitness area is better than most, especially for those of us working on our core and upper body. There is a small pool near the fitness center.
The complimentary tea and coffee was nice, though the lobby was noisy well past 10pm.
I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn