A southerner, I went to Boston in January to investigate possible medical treatment at Dana-Farber. From the price, I expected I'd be staying at a big-city hotel with muffins or donuts and coffee for breakfast and few amenities. Instead, I found an attractively modern, comfortable hotel, with courteous and prompt no-cost shuttle service to and from the hospital and airport, and a full, hot breakfast available, at no cost, in the morning. A couple of local restaurants delivered reasonably priced dinners that didn't taste like fast food. Staff were pleasant and helpful. A pool and exercise equipment were available (alas, I left my bathing suit at home), as were rental movies and wifi connection. My only regret was not having time to get to the Fine Arts Museum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn