Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center
$386
$356
Agoda.com
1,292 results
All reviewsmedical centermass aveshuttle servicefree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastdana farbernice hotelairport shuttleparking garagefront desk staffthe breakfast areanortheastern universitystaying at this hotellight sleepersouth stationstreet noisesouth end
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Hmmm... the hotel was clean - rooms very spacious. We got an amenities sent to our room. Very quiet hotel even though it was fully booked. I didnt try the breakfast but my girls said it was delicious. i actually didnt even stay over because ended up at a house party, although the beds looked mighty comfortable. bathroom was standard bathroom. Housekeeping was great though - credit for them big time - we had such a mess in the room 4 girls - like 8 suitcases clothes everywhere, everyday fresh towels and new amenities everytime we got back to the room. price wise was very good (even for students) and the area is just a bit dodgey but we were told that by a friend before we arrived - so i suggest take a cab if you are a girl at night - dont travel alone. location wise it is like 10 mins from the centre of town. liked it a lot!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I am a diamond HH member, and this hotel was clean and just like the other Hampton Inns I usually stay.
The breakfast was good as usual, the staff in the bfst area were very nice.. they kept the place clean.

The front desk hostess was so rude. Seemed like she got up on the wrong side of the bed every morning.
I won' stay here again because of her.
There is a cafe downstairs, but don't be fooled. Its not open. It closed down.
The items in the pantry freezer were still in boxes.
The business center was not equipped with pens or notepads.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2011

My son and I were looking for a reasonably priced and public transit accessible hotel for our recent stay in Boston. We were on the college hunt as well as site seeing- this hotel was great for us. The rooms are big and clean and the beds are comfortable. Towels ample and bathroom clean and updated. We live in a city, so the street noise didn't bother us. If you are not use to an urban environment this might not be the hotel for you. It is smack in the medical center area so there are sirens. Our room was on the third floor, and we had no problem sleeping, but we're use to this kind of background noise. The T is a long 6 block walk from the hotel. We felt safe and it is a direct route- but much longer than we originally thought. Again, for us this wasn't a problem- but plan about a 10-15 minute walk to the T. The bus stop is right outside.
While this hotel wasn't the most convenient hotel in town, the price was right, it wasn't inconvenient. Overall it was safe, clean and staff were friendly. The free airport shuttle and breakfast were also good.
We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tikidream
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My family has stayed at the Hampton Inn four different nights as we had medical appointments and surgery at Boston Medical Center. It is walking distance to the office and hospital - served breakfast and even dinner to my husband. Gave us an excellent discount for having a patient at the center, and found and sent the clothes we left in the closet. We will be staying there again. It is low key - and much appreciated.

Room Tip: If you are in the area for medical purposes, be sure to ask for the discount.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank realtimeMaine
HamptonGMboston, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post. I hope all is well after your medical appointments. I was happy to see that our location was so convenient for you. I was also happy to see that you were able to enjoy our August "Thank you to our Guests" evenings Monday thru Thursday. While we did not publicize this, we understand the economic times and wanted to thank our guests for choosing to spend some of their summertime with us, no matter the reason.

Ed Lemanski, General Manager, Hampton Inn & Suites, Boston-Crosstown.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

After reading all the other reviews, I will say I was really afraid of what this stay would be like. You can't always judge a book by its cover. Although I did hear some noise from the ambulances during the early hours of the morning, but when I heard those it was time to get up any way. My stay was wonderful!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank happycamper49673

thank you for taking the time to post. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you when you return to Boston.

Ed Lemanski, General Manager, Hampton Inn & Suites, Boston-Crosstown.