“We had take out - This come close to my fave NYC pie!”

Regina Pizzeria - Allston
Ranked #601 of 3,229 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Allston / Brighton
Neighborhood: Allston / Brighton
Palm Coast, Florida
“We had take out - This come close to my fave NYC pie!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We ate this on a Yummy Walks food tour (at the original North End location) and the place was so crowded we actually had to eat our pizza outside. I had the plain cheese slice, but it was anything but plain! The sauce and crust are slightly sweet and the cheese is obviously high quality. I can't speak to the service and atmosphere, but I'll definitely visit here on my next trip to Boston, even if it's just for take out.

• Visited December 2012

South Florida, Florida
“Old time Pizzeria”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We try to go to Regina's when we visit Boston. The pizza is very good but there is usually a wait to get a table. The restaurant is small and the service is good.

• Visited September 2012
Dover, Pennsylvania
“Best pizza in Boston”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

First you have to go to the one in the North end on Thacher St , it is the real deal.
It might be small on the inside and do not be put off with maybe standing outside until a table opens up. We went on a Friday night and only had to wait for 15 mins! but when you do get in and see how awesome the place is ,you will be happy.
Staff are true Bostonians from the North end ,friendly and awesome.
Now the Pizza , it is amazing and I have had pizza in New York , even when in Milano Italy and this was up there as one of the best.
So sit back enjoy the pizza and the local atmosphere.

• Visited December 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“A bit unlike the other reviews”
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Not sure what everyone is raving about... This pizza was just okay. The crust was good. The sauce was super sweet and a little sour. We ordered a pizza with four ingredients .. I swear they didn't cut any ingredients more than quartered.

Waited twenty minutes in line... Not bad. The beer selection was okay. Decent prices for Boston. May have to try again.

Boston, MA
“We wanted to like it, but we didn't.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

The moment we walked in we were grossed out. Dirty carpets, flies in the bread. It's just not worth the price. The food was ok. But I'd rather go to Big Daddy's.