Courtyard Boston Copley Square
  • Pool
  • Pool
Hotel 140(Boston)
1,874 results
All reviewscopley squarecourtyard by marriottbernardo gubertexeter stgreat locationfront deskthe general managerhistoric buildingsmall hotelwithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsbusiness or pleasureboylston streetduck tourboutique hoteltwo blocksfenway park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2010

A rather simple hotel, in that there is not a lot of extra bells and whistles, but everyone involved in the operation exudes hospitality. The staff, especially the front desk, is one of the most pleasant and helpful group I have ever seen in my many encounters traveling.
Kudos to all the training and the employees themselves. Great location in a great town with good service, what more could you ask? It's a boutique hotel, that happens to be a Marriott.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2010

This Marriott was a great hotel. The front desk staff was very helpful. They even made us a reservation at a restaurant and we did not have to wait to be seated. They also gave us suggestions about where to go out to eat, bars and shopping. The room was very spacious and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank gillian1111
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Fantastic place to stay and loved the city the food the people. A bit cold but nothing a good coat can't handle!!

Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2010

They advertised a lower rate after I made my reservation. I called the hotel and they said the rate was no longer available. When I checked in the front desk manager gave me the lower rate anyway. He did not have to that but showed good business since I stay there about once a month. He acknowledged my loyalty and made me want to go back. This is a class hotel, great spot, great staff and very comfortable. No one should ever hesitate about staying there.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Copley Courtyard this past Saturday night. We enjoyed everything about our stay. We called on our way down to see if we could get an early check-in. The gentleman who answered stated absolutely, our room was ready and to come on down.

When we arrived that same gentleman (I'm guessing) was very friendly and remarked that he had given us a wonderful room. He was right. Loved the room. I had requested a high floor and we were on the top floor. The room was a decent size with beautiful windows and a nice view of the city. The bathroom was huge. Everything was very clean.

We didn't spend much time at the hotel, but everyone we came in contact with was incredibly courteous which contributed to our appreciation for the hotel.

Breakfast smelled wonderful in the morning, however we had alternate plans and did not eat at the hotel.

Location was great - very convenient to shopping, restaurants, bars and an easy cab ride to other Boston neighborhoods.

The hotel only has 81 rooms so it is not huge and overcrowded, which I prefer.

We will definitely stay at this hotel whenever we spend an evening down in Boston.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple