“All the convenience of Copley at a better price and better service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Boston Copley Square

Courtyard Boston Copley Square
Ranked #6 of 83 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Cranford, New Jersey
“All the convenience of Copley at a better price and better service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

During my stay for business I was thoroughly impressed by the level of personal attention and service I received from the staff. While the rooms are slightly smaller than the Marriott across the street the price was far more reasonable.
The manager and his staff did not blink at even the smallest of requests.
If you need to be in the Back Bay/Copley area I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Also thank you for the recommendation. We hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (329)
  • Korean first
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

The personnel at the front desk were always pleasant and recognized those of us who were staying at the hotel. The people who fetched the car when we needed it were quick and always pleasant. An important feature was that the hotel stored luggage so we could check out, finish my meeting and then return later.

Room Tip: Could open the window for a nice bedtime breeze.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Richard R
Hello Richard,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Copley Square. Come back and visit us again soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

The best customer service around, clean rooms, great access to the city, could not ask for a better place to stay as a business traveler, the staff go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of

1 Thank brian a
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Hello Brian,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We hope to see you soon.

Thanks,
Monroe, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Staff was very polite, helpful and courteous. The location was perfect and the area was central to all my needs. The lobby was clean, quite and useful for my business needs. I enjoyed the atmosphere and look forward to staying again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Hello Mick,

I am so glad we could accommodate all your needs. We hope to see you back at the hotel soon!
Portland, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Marriott members may think about staying in the Copley Place Marriott across the street, which I have done several times. This place is much less bustling and much less hurried feeling. Same great location, near everything in Copley, with Back Bay a really short walk. The rooms are very nice (larger feeling than they actually are), and the staff is excellent. Got us in our room early even though we weren't expecting it.

You don't have all of the full service bar/restaurant amenities as across the street, but with so many neighborhood options, the restaurant in the Copley Place Marriott should not be your first choice. Be aware of the $45 valet parking charge if you drive (I did not). You probably could do self service parking in the Copley Place garage across the street for less. I would definitely recommend this place and I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Membermaine07
Caitlyn W, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thanks,
Caitlyn
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

I Stay at the Courtyard Copley once a month for business and it is my favorite place to stay in Boston. It is easy to walk everywhere and the service from the staff and management is excellent! I used to stay at the larger Marriott which is basically across the street; however this hotel has a much more welcoming feel to it. It is always clean and the rooms are large for Boston. The management, Justin and Bernard are fabulous and really helpful to those of us who travel for business. They do not have room service but they have a great hot breakfast and everywhere delivers :-)

Hello Donna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel. The location is awesome. Right off Boylston and only a short walk to the Prudential Center. Great shopping all around. I was pleasantly surprised by the small feel to this hotel and the staff's real attention to guests. I always get great service at Marriott properties, but this staff takes it up a couple of notches. I didn't realize breakfast ended at 9:30 a.m. and arrived at 9:50 a.m. The buffet was shut down and staff members were cleaning up. While I inquired with the staff about another place to grab breakfast, the manager quickly came by and said they would serve me breakfast! They reopened the kitchen and quickly served me. I've never had such a thing happen before. The rooms are spacious and very well appointed. Since this property was once an apartment building, the walls are very solid...leading to peace and quiet. I will definitely stay here the next time I travel to Boston.

Room Tip: I don't think you can pick a bad room.
Green Features: The property seemed very environmentally friendly, but i'm no expert. I know that the hotel is rated highly at the GreenLeaders Gold Level, and that they are committed to green practices.
Hello Bill,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad you had a great experience at the Courtyard Copley Square Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.