“Comfortable pre flight stay”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Ranked #61 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed here before an early morning flight. The hotel was comfortable. Food was fine but a bit pricey. Had planned on eating off site but the restaurant we planned on eating at was closed on Sunday so ate at the hotel. Bar tender was nice and spent a couple of hours watching the Super Bowl and enjoying a drink. We left early in the morning so had a boxed breakfast which was nice. Shuttle was fine but ended up waiting for our car for at least a half hour when we returned even though we told them our car was parked there. Overall nice stay except for wait for car at 1:00 AM.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
paola_giacalone, Concierge at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review of your stay. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to meet your expectations with our service, rooms, breakfast quality. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,413)

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very attentive staff! Even though check in time is 3pm, they were able to let me check in early. Great at taking care of needs and following up. Would recommend this hotel for business needs when arriving at Logan Airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for selecting our hotel when staying in the Boston area. I am thrilled to hear that you were pleased with our facility and hope you will consider staying with us again when visiting Boston

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I had a terrific stay at Comfortable and well appointed Logan's Embassy Suite. With the one bedroom and pull out couch in the livingroom, a friend and I were able to have a good day in Boston and good night sleep in different rooms. This is perfect for a family also. The breakfast buffet had a large selection and even an omelet maker. The freshly cut up fruit and melons was wonderful as a day started. Wrapped some danishs and cream cheese toasted bagels for our flight since they don't feed you on planes anymore. If one is hungry coming in on a late flight, sandwiches are for sale near the registration desk. Plan to stay at the valet parking Embassy Suites Logan airport next time I fly. I collect Hilton points, too.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Dui S
paola_giacalone, Concierge at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself while you were here. I am glad you found all the amenities to your liking. I hope you get to visit us again soon

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We had a quick overnight stay and appreciated the proximity to the airport. We also ate dinner at the hotel to avoid the snowstorm. The food was good. Breakfast was plentiful. Our only complaint was that the wifi was not included in the stay and was a $10 a la carte addition.

• Stayed: February 2014
paola_giacalone, Concierge at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy you enjoyed your stay at our property. I hope you get to visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I usually stay at the Hilton at Logan airport because you can walk to the terminals and do not need to take a shuttle. On this particular stay I was not able to get a room at the Hilton, so tried the Embassy Suites. I was very pleased with my stay and think that the ES is a good choice even when the Hilton is available.

The hotel is about a mile from the airport but very close to the new rental car facility. The shuttle ride to the airport was a just a few minutes and the shuttle was available when the hotel said it would be.

The room was very nice, with a large bathroom, a living space, a small refrigerator, and a small microwave. The bed was clean and comfortable. The internet was very fast for a hotel internet service.

Compared to the Hilton, this hotel has a wider range of food options for dinner, which I appreciated.

Overall, it's a good place to spend the night if you need to.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We've stayed at this Embassy Suites hotel two years and the accommodations are excellent. The shuttle service is quick and the driver is friendly, pleasant and very strong (lifting those heavy luggage!). The suite is terrific, separate bedroom/living room, and has coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. This would be an excellent hotel to stay at if in Boston for a few days. We find the price for the park, sleep fly to be very reasonable. We would love it if they had the option for coffee, cookies, etc later in the evening or before breakfast, but that's not that big of a deal. It's so close to the airport and the shuttle is so quick, it's worth it.!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Shuttle: Arrived on a cold and snowy night in Boston and called for the free shuttle. The receptionist was very friendly and advised that there was a "shelter" at the shuttle stop. I proceed to the shelter and the shuttle arrived after about a 5 minute wait. The driver was very friendly and helpful. There was also an airport departure board in the lobby which was novel but useful.

Check-in: Very efficient and friendly. Took no more than 5 minutes.

Rooms: Older but clean. Set up in a suite style with a mini kitchenette. View of parking lot. Not the most comfortable beds but not the worst. Just average. Closet is behind the bedroom door.

Amenities: As a HHonors member, received promotional free internet. Free pretzels and popcorn snacks. Coffee and tea.

Food: Room service served the standard sandwiches, salads, soups, etc. It was expensive (naturally) but very quick. The breakfast in the restaurant was a little more varied than the usual "free" hotel fare with made to order eggs, cereals, breads, etc.

Price was reasonable and I would stay here again for short overnight stays. For longer stays, I would look to stay in downtown Boston for more options in terms of food and entertainment.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
paola_giacalone, Concierge at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014